• Find Essential Ignatian Resources.
• Listen to God calling through this prayer.
• Learn more about Jesuit spirituality.
• Keep in touch through our social media and newsletter.
• Take part in a Jesuit Retreat and find a spiritual director through the Jesuits’ website in your country.
• Pray using the resources shared in our websites and smartphone apps. Find your favourite here.
• Inspire others by sharing this site with your friends.
Mark 9: 20-24
“Lord, I believe, Help my Unbelief”
1 Corinthians 2:12
“Now instead of the spirit of the world, we have received the Spirit that comes from God, to teach us to understand the gifts that he has given us.”
For more ideas see Ignatian Discernment web site.
Attributed to Fr Pedro Arrupe SJ
Nothing is more practical than
finding God, than
falling in Love
in a quite absolute, final way.
What you are in love with,
what seizes your imagination, will affect everything.
It will decide
what will get you out of bed in the morning,
what you do with your evenings,
how you spend your weekends,
what you read, whom you know,
what breaks your heart,
and what amazes you with joy and gratitude.
Fall in Love, stay in love,
and it will decide everything.